Dance Examinations motivate and reward students of all ages and abilities by:
- Helping to boost students’ confidence.
- Allowing candidates to demonstrate their progress.
- Gaining a real sense of personal achievement.
- Receiving feedback on ways in which students can improve.
- Students work more enthusiastically during their lessons to aim towards achieving a high result.
- The earlier Exams aren’t too pressurised, but it does help students to prepare for the more serious and stringent later Exams.
- The certificates issued by the RAD and ISTD are recognised worldwide.
- Exams are a big feature in the calendar of Carnaby School of Dance and are performed two/three times a year.
- Students love to receive their certificates and/or medals of achievement!